MT Side Chain Planning
- MT block records are open and transparent on the main chain MTC browser.
- MT will use open source methods to create a framework for collaborative technology development behind the MT blockchain. We will establish appropriate procedures for discussing and reviewing changes to the underlying protocols and software of the blockchain.
- MT will perform extensive testing on the blockchain, from testing the protocol to testing the network as a whole with various entities (such as wallet services and trading platforms) to ensure that the system operates normally before release.
- MT will work hard to promote the development of the • Move• language, and after the release of the MT ecosystem, it will establish a corresponding path for third parties to create smart contracts.
- MT Association will work with the community to overcome technical difficulties on the road to an unlicensed ecosystem, and strive to achieve our goal of starting the transition within five years after the release.
- We will expand the MT Council. We will recruit about 26 diversified members distributed in various places, all of whom will act as the initial validator nodes of the MT blockchain.
- We will formulate and adopt a comprehensive charter and a series of rules for MT on the basis of the currently proposed governance structure.
- We will select social influence partners who share our mission. We will and cooperate with them to establish a social impact advisory committee and develop a social impact plan.